1. Should have at least 10 Years experience in procurement / Trade compliance handling of all materials preferably in Automotive components or any manufacturing.
2. Should have an exposure of bulk imports/exports and accordingly should have good knowledge of global markets like Asia including China, Europe etc.
3. Should have an experience of Inventory / Procurement planning enabling to meet the targets in collaboration with the marketing and technical teams.
4. The candidate will be away from daily transaction process of procurement and will be mainly as advisor for Trade compliance, Work with operations and sales to determine supply/demand needs for transportation logistics for both current and future opportunities.
5. Liasioning Customs / DGFT authorities and engage for Danger Goods Export / Import process
6. Handling & implementing process for licensing - EPCG, Advancing licensing, FTA, Re-Export duty drawback process.
7. Knowledge on Imports/Exports and Danger goods handling.
Candidate should have excellent communication skill and experience in handling the Customs authority / CHA / Freight forwarder.
Required Candidate profileEducation
has directly managed operations for at least 4 years.
Managed a downstream team of remote location in operations.
Graduate in any stream or MBA
Overall work experience more than 10 years. Strong Analytical ability.
Has demonstrated ability to hire and develop a very strong team. Have worked in Compliance/regulations area.
Procurement of Imports / Exports
Dealing with Customs authority / handling
RM coverage and control
Co-ordination with overseas vendor and CFA / customs clearance
Duty saving / exemption
Inventory policy and strategies
Budgeting for Inventory / Freight
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Well reputed MNC
View Contact Details+
Send a Query