- Expertise in handling all Statutory compliances related to the operation of a Factory
- Relationship building with Directorate of Factories, Labour department, other related Government Officials, Local Police and local Administration, Local villagers, Gram Panchayats and local Politicians.
- Handling labour courts, legal matters, disciplinary matters. Monitor discipline within Factory premises.
- Maintain healthy employee relations, handle employee grievances and create a healthy and transparent environment.
- Administer Statutory and Non-statutory welfare measures.
- Effectively administer time office, regulate entry and exit of all employees including contractual workmen, enforce statutory compliances by the contractors for the workmen deployed by them in the premises.
Desired Candidate Profile
Strong leadership capabilities to work in a dynamic and fast growing environment
Well abreast with latest Labour Laws
Strong interpersonal skills
Should read, write and speak Kannada fluently apart from fluency in English. Hindi desirable
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, HR/Industrial Relations